LPSC - 53, rue des Martyrs, 38026 Grenoble Cedex (25th-28th of September, 2013)
The purpose of this workshop is to offer an opportunity for experimentalists and theoreticians to get together and discuss experimental results from the first heavy-ion program at LHC together, lessons learnt from RHIC and theoretical developments. Focus will also be given to high pT physics in pA collisions especially at the LHC energies. Emphasis will be given on discussion over a large scope : high-pT physics, jets, photons, correlations, hard scattering and hard probes phenomena.The main topics of the workshop are :
- Nuclear modifications of the parton distribution functions
- High pT jet production in pp, pA and AA
- High pT parton propagation in matter
- Nuclear modifications of the fragmentation functions
- Correlations with leading particles
- Direct photon and heavy flavor tagging
- Registration opening May 21, 2013.
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 10th, 2013.
- Deadline for registration ends on: September 12th, 2013.
In case of any practical questions, please contact the local organizers